CHOOSE AFFIRM AT CHECKOUT TO PAY OVER TIME
Receive as low as 0% APR financing for up to 24 months on your purchase.
For example, instead of $1,500 up front, pay only $63 a month at 0% APR over 24 months. A down payment may be required.
Quick and Easy
Select Affirm at checkout and fill out the simple application to get started
Flexible Payment Plans
Choose the payment plan that works for you from 3 to 24 months.
Pay Your Way
Pay your bill with a debit card, check or bank transfer.
The first payment happens after 30 days and you will receive an email or text to remind you before your next one is due.
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers real-time financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments.
Here is what Affirm offers:
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over time. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and in real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don’t need to have a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to its partners directly on your behalf.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Here are the steps in the Affirm loan application process:
- Select to pay with Affirm at checkout.
- Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent information otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form.
- Within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose to pay off your loan over time. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click “Confirm Loan” and you’re done.
Going forward, you’ll get monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the date we the merchant completes processing your order.
Affirm will ask you for a few pieces of personal information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Affirm uses this information to verify your identity, and to make an instant loan decision. Affirm will base its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. This means you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
Please contact Affirm via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Affirm will notify you of the reason(s) for the decision via email.
Before each payment is due, Affirm will send you reminders via email and SMS that will include the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You can also sign up for autopay so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Please follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account
- You will be prompted to enter in your mobile number where you will be sent a personalized security pin.
- Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click “Sign In.”
- You’ll now see a list of your loans and payments coming due. Click on the loan payment you would like to make.
- You can make a payment utilizing a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
Affirm loans vary between 0% APR and 30% APR simple interest. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan. Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, APR penalties or any other hidden fees for a late payment. They strive to always be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.