DREAMCLOUD SLEEP REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in our Refer a Friend program (the “Program”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree with these terms, do not proceed further since agreement with these terms are required in order to participate in the Program. Dreamcloud may at any time and in its sole discretion, without prior notice, terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the Program or these Terms, so please review them each time you create a referral. If you are the person inviting friends to participate, you are a “Referrer” and the person who receives an invitation to participate is a “Referee.”
1. To join the Program, you must be a natural person and of the age of majority in the state/province or jurisdiction where you are resident at the time of participation. To qualify as referrer, you must be an existing DreamCloud customer. Participation in the Program is prohibited where void by applicable law or regulation.
3. Referrers may only refer family and personal friends and acquaintances. Referrers may not share the same full legal name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, or IP address with the Referees. Additionally, you must not publish or distribute the unique referral code online or elsewhere the audience is likely to include people who are not your family or personal friends/acquaintances. If you do so, you may be disqualified from participation in the Program and your referrals will be void.
4. The reward will be set forth on the referral program page as modified from time to time, however we may provide an alternate reward of equal value if we are unable for any reason to fulfill the reward.
5. We are not responsible and/or liable if any e-mail, reward, referrals, or Program-related materials or correspondence are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any participant’s e-mail address, account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed.
6. By participating in the Program, you agree that we may disclose certain information about you to persons who are referred by you or refer you, including to third-parties such as vendors that help us operate the Program.